(562) 624-2338 Long Beach and I'll assist you to comprehend all the fees and identify any errors.
(562) 624-2338 There are certain normal fees accompanying closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help guide you through the process.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually collected (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also campaign for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
When buying a house in Los Angeles County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not startled when you reach closing time. I'll be happy to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that appear to be out of the ordinary.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.